Wednesday 19 February 2020

Things to Know Before Setting Up an Appointment with a Dominatrix


Irrespective of whether you are an inept novice or a long-serving submissive, considering a BDSM experience in London, Diana Mistress is who you should contact. A professional Central London dominatrix, I have been delivering unforgettable memories to submissives over the years. Come to me with the guarantee of complete discretion and totally safe environs. I am here to listen to your most unchaste longings and satisfy them as lusciously as you want. But, at times I come across clients, who are not ready for the experience.

So, here goes some of the things I want you to be mindful of before scheduling an appointment with me.

Decide upon your stage of BDSM play

Domination and BDSM come in various stages of play. As you are the submissive, I expect you to get a thrill out of everything I do to you. However, do not get nervous as you read this. I will choose a safe word with you, and the moment you feel saturated, I will press the pause button on my activities. However, ascertain if you desire intense, medium or light BDSM play because not everyone likes cock and ball torture sessions. Some of my clients enjoy light spanking as well, which does not make you less of a man. Just let me know what takes you to the zenith of pleasure, and I will make sure you come back to me for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment