Friday 17 January 2020

Things that Can Make You a Dominatrix’s Favourite


Diana Mistress has been spanking, paddling and binding men for many years. After years of encountering wonderful and weird fetishes, roleplaying myriad erotic scenarios and fulfiling the kinkiest of desires, I have learned that there are certain things that genuinely excites me. For me, the perfect playmate would be someone who is imaginative, adventurous and generous. If you want to be my favourite, I will give you a few tips.

Make a little noise

I enjoy when my clients make noises. It can be gentle cooing or primal grunting. This tells me if they are enjoying the personalised punishment that I am subjecting them to. I absolutely love it when my clients are expressive as that gives me the enthusiasm to keep pushing forward. Also, it motivates me to put them to test and make them go through more stern and severe punishments. So, if you want to make noise when with me, go ahead. However, if I have asked you not to make a noise, you must obey my command.

No comments:

Post a Comment