Wednesday 24 April 2019

Tie and Tease – the Magic Happens When You Surrender

enjoy tie and tease in London


Do you fancy being tied and teased? This is a form of light domination and extremely exciting. I, Diana Mistress, meet a lot of people who love being teased and giving me control of their pleasure. It makes their orgasm last longer. I bring my clients to the edge or point of orgasm, but stop them from continuing. It makes them mad with lust. But, he is able to last longer. Meet me in my dungeon or in your private residence for some tie and tease fun in London.


I Have an Array of Restraints

I, Diana Mistress, have everything that is needed for a tie and tease session in London. My wardrobe is full of restraints and bondage that I will use on you. From soft, silk ties and scarves to handcuffs, belts and ropes, just tell me what you want and I will make the arrangements. If you like it gentle, we can use the silk ties; but, if you do not mind a little rough play, we can use handcuffs, ropes or belts. Once you are tied, I will have complete control over you. I may even blindfold you to heighten the experience.

Read More Original Content at enjoy tie and tease in London

No comments:

Post a Comment