Monday 25 March 2019

Switch It Up with Orgasm Control

Congratulations! You have decided to enter the world of kinks and domination. Orgasm control is a sexy and fun way to experiment with power exchange in the bedroom. It is a versatile type of play and the experience can range from mild to very intense and intimate. This play simply means that one person assumes total control over when the other person cums. Personally, I, Diana Mistress, love wielding this power.

Explore the Pleasure Possibilities of Orgasm Control with Me

Orgasm control involves tie and tease, restraining and the total surrendering of control. When you come to me to play, I might restrain you so that they cannot do anything for yourself whilst I tease and stimulate you. But, no matter how aroused you feel, you are not allowed to cum without my permission. This game gives me a sense of immense control and power over my submissive, but also enhances pleasure for my sub.

If you ask me, orgasm control is the ultimate way to feel vulnerable in the bedroom. Also, I assure you that when I do give you permission to cum, the orgasm is going to be so much more intense that waves of pleasure will ripple through every inch of your body.

Read More Original Content at  mistresses in central London

No comments:

Post a Comment