Monday 28 January 2019

Curious about Foot Worship? Satisfy Your Curiosity with a Foot Fetish Mistress

No matter how enthusiastic you are to show your love towards boobs, buttocks, lips and eyes, you would be lying to yourself if you say that you are not a tiny bit intrigued and excited to make love to beautifully soft feet. I, Diana Mistress, invite you to explore your foot fetish with me. If you are desperate to get your hands and lips on my feet and toes, I give you complete liberty to pamper and treat my feet the way you want.



You will worship my feet and I will place my foot inside your mouth to make you taste me and suck on my pedicured toes. You will find me rubbing my feet all over your face, chest and down to your genital area to make you go crazy with lust. I, Diana, is one of the most experienced mistresses when it comes to foot domination and I will make you my slave by the end of our session.

Read more at: mistress foot worship

No comments:

Post a Comment