Monday 24 September 2018

Fantasy Role Play With Diana Such As You Have Never Experienced

I am Diana and I have what is probably the biggest collection of fantasy role playing costumes that you have ever seen. When you come to see me for fantasy role play in Central London I can be whoever you want me to be.

Do you want me to be your headmistress scolding you for the terrible things that you have just done in the playground? Just what did you do to that little girl? You deserve six of the best, and six of the best is what you will get for that.

Perhaps you would like me to be a policewoman who has just caught you for shoplifting. I will take you back to the station and put you in a cell, and there you will stay until I decide it is time to let you out. But who knows what might happen to you while you are in that cell? Dark and dreadful things can happen in a cell, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment